What are the tips and tricks, or better still the new trends, to build an effective and performing Thank You page?
As part of digital marketing projects , the Thank You page represents a fundamental asset for the generation and maintenance of quality leads . Precisely for this reason, designing and building it correctly is particularly important.
First of all, remember that the Thank You page is, in fact, the last phase of the so-called conversion process and that therefore its strategic importance should never be underestimated. The user arrives on it after visiting a landing page and completing a specific call to action , which can be very variable: filling in a form, downloading a premium content, completing a purchase procedure, subscribing to a newsletter or webinar etc.
According to this, but not limited to, we will have to structure our Thank You page . This page, in fact, will essentially depend on two different factors :
- The type of action performed by the user
- The next step we want the user to take
The first objective of the Thank You page is of course to thank our visitor , and then make sure that he receives what we promised him (for example in the case of downloading a premium content). At the same time, however, this page will also serve to build loyalty and invite him to come back and visit us … or to stay with us.
Goals aside, how to make a Thank You page that works?
So let’s see together some tips to make Thank You page really efficient:
- The page should not be static, but interactive : this is why it should always include a menu, icons for sharing on social platforms, additional calls to action.
- Strike while the iron is hot : remember that, by the time the user reaches the Thank You page, the user is well disposed towards the brand, and that it could therefore be the right time to present a new commercial proposal.
- Different pages for different goals : Thank You pages are different depending on the goal they want to achieve, be it brand awareness or sales, and must therefore be designed with this in mind. According to the action we want our user to perform, their contents must therefore be diversified.
- Personalize, always : remember that the internet user who lands on your Thank You page is not just any user, but a lead or even a customer: treat them as such, with high-value content and graphics, further involving them in your content!
- Thank you, thank you very much : thanking the user remains the first and most important operation to be carried out: you will therefore have to convey your full attention to this message. Readers will need to understand that their interaction with the brand has been hugely appreciated.
- Everything went fine? With your Thank You Page, always confirm that the action the user has been invited to perform has actually been successful.
- Never random CTAs : with regard to the aforementioned additional Call To Actions that can be included in the Thank You page, they must always be synergistic with the path taken by the user up to that moment and never alienating: you can therefore invite him to register to a newsletter, to link to content in line with what you have consulted up to that moment, to register for a webinar, to participate in a survey, to purchase a related product or service and so on. Whatever CTA you propose, remember above all that it must be clear.
What we have explored are just some of the many “tricks” to make Thank You page really effective.
Do you want to talk to us about your Digital Marketing project? We are waiting for you in NAXA !
Read More: Top 3 Must-Know Website Design Tips