Do you want to become a parent of a cute little kitten? Well, your landing on this page is a definite indication of your decision.
Now that you have done tons of research on a siamese cat and read almost a bunch of articles about them, you probably are looking for a reliable breeder. Unfortunately, from the overwhelming choices of breeders available in the market, it can become daunting to choose one. But some attributes set a breeder offering these little ones a reliable choice.
Before you move on to look in detail at the attributes of a reliable breeder, let us have a look at some details of this demanding breed.
- You must have heard that Siamese cats are one of those rarest breeds that interacts a lot. The breed is very much talkative and would probably fill your eardrums with her meow-ing. If you had the silent image in your mind, prepare to get rid of it.
- These cats are not a breed that you can think of leaving aside, knowing there is a little friend in your home. Instead, you have to start getting into the habit of cuddling because they love to be cuddled.
- You need to make sure that you keep them active because they tend to get bored pretty quickly. To start, begin with some toys and play with them.
- Very unfortunate to say that a siamese cat is impossible to train. They are cute and love doing crazy activities.
They are undeniably cute from their behaviour and looks. But to get the best meow partner, you must start searching for a reliable breeder.
How to find a good breeder?
Needless to mention, the online platform is probably the very first model that you will choose. You can type in the keyword and find unlimited names. So, if you are a first-time owner, you can become confused.
Therefore, check as many breeders as you can find and keep a note on the names that you find reliable. Apart from this, don’t forget to ask your friend who has a little one.
The reputation they hold:
Now that you have made a note of the names of breeders, how to summarize a reliable one eventually? Well, the easiest way to find out is by checking the ratings and reviews. This is where other parents have offered their interaction with breeders.
Price of the breed:
You will definitely look for the Siamese cat price offered as no one would like to pay extra. Therefore, this is where you can start comparing. However, bear in mind that siamese cats are one of the most demanding breeds, making them quite expensive. Therefore, do not fall for the cheap prices; instead, check and have a word with the breeders for more information.
You can first check the average Siamese cat price in India and then have a word in person for more details on the price.
Check the type of breeds they have:
You must know that there are different kinds of this particular breed.
- Seal point: They have a fawn body coat and deep brown points
- Bluepoint: These are unique as they have blue coloured fur on ears, tail tips and face
- Chocolate point: They contain cream coats and dark brown points. The body colour is light compared to the seal point and consists of pinkish pads and a nose.
- Lilac point: They have pale pinkish or a greyish tone. The body coat is lighter compared to other kinds.
Upon deciding on the type you want, consider asking if they offer a siamese cat for sale. If the price point is affordable along with the breed type, you can decide if you want to proceed ahead.
Bottom Line: These are some of the easiest ways to find the best quality siamese cat breeder. Since a lot depends on how the breeder is raising the kittens and their mother, looking for a reliable breeder like Mummy Cat is always the basic need. They are trustworthy for the people looking for a quality Siamese cat at the most competitive price in India.
Have a look at their outstanding collection of cat breeds and the way they take care to acquire insight about the breeds. So, without wasting any further time, take a glimpse of them and bring your cute little part today.