Online Assignment Help: An essay is a non-fictional type of academic writing. It is usually a detail of the arguments pertaining to a specific topic. Although, there are distinct types of essays, each for a different purpose. All of them play a specific role in the context of academic writing. These essays are mostly formal in nature and are the ones that have been explained in this online assignment help guide. So, if you are looking for a brief assignment help guide, then this is surely a perfect solution for you.
Types of Essays
There are many kinds of essays that one can use for demonstrating their perspectives on a specific topic. Each of them differs on the basis of the nature and type of the topic a person has to write about. The students are broadly assigned with the below given four main kinds of essays during the course of their studies. These essays are explained in detail by the assignment help Melbourne experts below:
- Narrative Essay: This essay has a more personal nature and is written using the first-person format. As can be taken out from the name of it, while writing this essay, you have to have to narrate a specific experience or event on the basis of your own perspective. For example, it can be an account of research when talking in the academic context.
- Analytical Essays: It is one of the most essential characteristics of academic writing as its main purpose is to evaluate and produce knowledge. It will permit you to be critical about a specific topic of the question and provide a path for making your own decisions.
- Expository Essay: An expository essay requires you to conduct deep research and explore the topic appropriately. You will have to analyse the pieces of evidence and variations. It will lead the way for you to write about your personal analyses and views.
- Descriptive Essay: As the name of this essay suggests, this essay type needs you to provide accurate information, data and facts about a phenomenon or event. Two of the main descriptive essay types are summaries and reports.
The Broad Structure of an Essay
- All types of essays, irrespective of their subject matter or type, consists of an introduction, body and conclusion.
- An introduction comprises the basic information about the topic that you have chosen to write. After that, segue into creating your thesis statement or primary argument.
- The body of an essay consists of multiple paragraphs. Each of the paragraphs discusses a specific issue or problem. Each of them consists of their own thesis statements accompanied by any evidence, example or reason in support of the arguments you have stated. The body mostly consists of three to five paragraphs depending upon the topic chosen.
- The last paragraph, i.e. the concluding paragraph of the essay, dwells upon the thesis statement written by you, outlines the arguments and ends with a captivating remark on its significance.
This is the basic structure that would be helpful for you in writing down almost all kinds and types of essays. Although, if you need or are looking for any other kind of assistance, then you can take help from your professors, parents, classmates, seniors, or from do my assignment, online service providers.