Chiromassage is a technique that provides a multitude of benefits that translate into great well-being for the body as a whole, except in some cases that we will see later. In general, Chiromassage:
- Moderately increases skin temperature
- It stimulates blood circulation, increasing peripheral movement.
- Stimulates lymphatic circulation.
- Stretches soft tissues by removing adhesions.
- Peel off the scars.
- It favors the peristaltic movement of the colon.
- Oxygenates the blood.
- Depending on the technique, it stimulates or relaxes muscles and tendons.
- Depending on the technique, it stimulates or relaxes the peripheral nervous system.
- Relaxes the central nervous system.
- Increases tissue permeability.
- Promotes the production of enzymes.
- Balances the mood.
Reflex effects of Chiromassage
The peripheral nervous system is made up of spinal nerves that come out from the spinal column, and link different parts of the body. In this way, the nerves that end in a certain area of the skin are linked to other areas of the body such as the viscera, blood vessels, etc. Chiromassage, although it is applied to the skin, also affects:
- Blood vessels
Psychic effects of Chiromassage
One of the most important functions of Chiromassage is to provide relaxation and well-being to the recipient, thus promoting a receptive and therapeutic mental state that helps restore organic balance. What’s more?
- cheap spa day Leeds
- Relax and eliminate stress
- Provides calm, security and confidence
- Relieves psychophysical tension
- Generates a feeling of well-being that releases positive energy and optimism
Indications and contraindications of Chiromassage
Chiromassage is indicated in case of:
- Recovery from injuries and muscle pain
- In the treatment of tendons and ligaments
- To improve joint function
- in nervous disorders
- circulatory conditions
- skin tightening
- To provide energy to the body
- To prevent injuries
- To relieve and reduce pain
- For sports purposes before and after exercise
- To stimulate the body’s self-healing ability
- To provide well-being, calm, optimism, relaxation and serenity
To improve the general state of health
The practice of Chiromassage is discouraged in some cases. Also, if the pain increases after the manipulations, we must conclude that it is not being beneficial, so we will have to suspend its practice. Chiromassage is not recommended:
- In case of fever or nausea.
- During the first three months of pregnancy.
- If you suffer from any type of infectious or inflammatory skin disease.
- If you suffer from skin conditions.
- In case of inflammatory vascular diseases such as phlebitis, swollen lymph nodes, severe circulatory retention, aneurysm, thrombosis, deep varicose veins, hemorrhage, blood pressure disorders, etc.
- At the time of suffering acute conditions such as recent bruises, sprains in the acute phase, unhealed wounds, edema, etc.
- In case of suffering from degenerative muscle diseases.
- In case of infectious disease or tumor.
- If you suffer from inflammatory processes of bacterial origin.
- In case of kidney problems in the acute phase, such as kidney or gallbladder stones.
- In case of muscle, sheath, tendon or ligament tears.
- If you suffer from diseases of the nervous system.
- Now that you know what you can expect in a Chiromassage session, make sure you put yourself in the hands of a qualified and certified professional. It is important to take this into account to avoid aggravating ailments or pathologies.