Most of us take our hair for granted, just as we do with our youth and Health. When it comes to hair loss or thinning, people are typically self-conscious about how they look in public. However, hair loss and thinning hair are common as people get older, but they can also be caused by a medical condition or scalp trauma. Often people who suffer from hair loss frequently, choose a hair transplant for cosmetic or reconstructive reasons.
If you are interested in starting the procedure of hair transplant, you can do so by visiting a Hair Transplant Clinic in Gurgaon. Before entering a clinic, however, there are a few things you should be aware of.
What is a Hair transplant?
Hair transplants aim to reinstall hair in parts of your head with little or no hair growth. Usually, the surgeon moves hair from the back of the head to the front. To get satisfactory results, numerous surgical treatments may be required, with a healing period of several months recommended between each session. The entire transplantation process can take up to two years to complete.
Process of Hair Transplant.
The process of Hair Transplant in Gurgaon mainly involves extracting follicles from a dense patch and implanting them in the affected area of the scalp. There are two ways in which the follicles can be extracted from the scalp.
1. FOLLICULAR UNIT STRIP SURGERY (FUSS):
A surgeon performs FUT surgery by removing individual hair follicles from a piece of skin from the back or side of your head.
2. FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION (FUE):
The surgeon will extract follicles from the donor area with a little punch tool.
Following the extraction phase, the follicles are then implanted into the recipient area using the Choi Implanter Pen in both FUSS and FUE hair transplants.
Requirements to undergo a hair transplant.
It’s critical to be the ideal candidate for a hair transplant to achieve the desired outcomes with minimal side effects and a rapid recovery time. After going through the eligibility criteria mentioned below, you might consider talking to a professional if some of the criteria don’t apply to you.
● There is no set age limit for undergoing a hair transplant. However, it is better if the candidate is above 21 years, as a person below mostly suffers from premature hair loss.
● It is very crucial to determine the exact cause of hair loss before opting for a hair transplant. As the cause of hair loss determines the surgical procedure involved.
● Since the entire hair transplant operation is based on harvesting healthy follicles from one portion of the scalp and then implanting them in the balding area, a vast amount of donor hair follicles is required.
● Before undergoing transplant surgery, scalp laxity is quite important. The operation is more likely to be approved if the scalp is flexible or loose.
Side effects of Hair Transplant
● Hair transplants are generally safe when performed by a trained surgeon. Even with successful hair transplants, though, these are some side effects that may be seen.
● Hair transplants necessitate cutting or incisions in the skin, which might result in in excessive bleeding.
● Raised lumps around the transplanted hair may occur in some circumstances. These bumps may be hidden as hair regrows.
● As the skin heals following the operation, some patients may experience pain.
If you are suffering from extreme hair fall or hair thinning, a hair transplant in Gurgaon might be the option for you. You can initiate the process by visiting a Hair transplant Clinic, to know the root cause of your hair fall. Followed by visiting a Hair Transplant surgeon in Gurgaon, who will guide you with the processes involved. For more information, you can visit Hair Transplant Clinic Hospital in Gurgaon
- What is a Hair Restoration Surgery?
- Top Things To Consider When Selecting A Hair Transplant Clinic
- Look Bold, not Bald!! – Want to know how?
- Why compromise? When you can regain your charm with an easy Hair Transplant Treatment!!
- Hair Transplant: A Solution To Hair Loss
- A Guide On Hair Transplant
- Things You Need to Know About Wearing Lace Wigs