Microsoft Office is one of the biggest software introduced in this technological era. This multi-functioning software consists of different applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS OneNote, MS Outlook, MS Publisher, MS Access, Skype, and Microsoft Info Path) which have eased human efforts and sped up the work processing as well. It helps us to be more productive and competitive to do various tasks on a computer even on an android. We can create and edit documents that contain text and images. Moreover, spreadsheets help us to put on the collected data and can create presentations and posters. MS office is a modern tool to work creatively with productivity in a short span of time.
Why get enrollment in MS Office Course?
These days the applications of MS Office are common tools used by over 1.2 billion people and businesses for different purposes. And the good thing about these tools is that there is no limitation or specification of age group or profession. It means everyone can use the applications of MS Office according to their need and the nature of work. The importance and need of these applications have made the software people transfix it in android as well which can be used by anyone and anywhere.
Each of the applications of MS Office is worthy to be learned to have progress in the digital era. Let’s have a brief discussion over the different applications of MS Office so that we can have a clear idea about getting enrollment for the MS Office course.
- MS Word
It is the foremost important application of MS Office and the best assignment partner. It has certain features which make it universally useable.
- It allows one to edit errors and change ideas without much effort.
- One can easily add a picture.
- Translation is easier.
- You can add references.
- Shortcuts are really useful to speed up work.
- MS Excel
This application is comprised of a spreadsheet to put on data. Its multifunctioning feature makes it widely useable.
- The best application for arithmetic solutions.
- Ideal to manage expenses.
- Formatting is a way.
- You quickly insert charts.
- MS PowerPoint
The best platform to prepare digitized presentations and lectures. Some prominent features are as below:
- Slide show feature makes it perfect for presentations and lectures.
- It customizes the data according to your choice.
- It has note making feature.
- MS One Note
This is the digitalized notebook. It consists of certain features like all the above applications.
- You can note down what you want to do.
- Adding an infographic is one of the best features.
- You can use it as a planner and diary as well.
- MS Outlook
It is all about online and offline email sharing. The features of this application are as follow.
- Offline editing
- MS Publisher
It is used for publishing and formatting documents.
- Helpful Wizards.
- Variety of templates.
- Wide range of publications.
- MS Access
It is more like MS Excel and is used as a tool for a database. This application is based on certain features.
- Used to make separate tables for a single sheet.
- It makes it feasible to link similar data.
Skype is an application used for communicating.
- This application has the feature to synchronize with the whole MS Office.
- You can share your screen and also can integrate contacts.
Without knowledge of MS Office, one cannot survive in this technological world. So, it is highly important to learn such skills.
How to access different courses in MS office?
Covid-19 has done a catastrophic change to the world. On the other hand, it has brought many opportunities as well. The foremost of them are online learning and working which have made a huge difference in the lives of people. Hence many websites offer online courses for learning MS Office. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Microsoft Office 365 Training Centre.
- GCF Global
- John Academy
If someone is interested in offline or in-person learning, then there are different academies in different cities. One can search according to their living place.