Last Updated on January 15, 2023 by Faiza Murtaza
The world is gradually transitioning to digitalization. Consumers are currently adopting cryptocurrency as a transaction that only happens digitally or virtually. These cryptocurrencies are independent of any central power, including a company or the administration. The Safemoon represents one of these new currencies. These coins keep records of transactions and create new modules using a blockchain platform. Trust Wallet, a democratic mobile application account that has become increasingly popular because of its effectiveness, illustrates a system that assists in storing and trading these cryptocurrencies. The only snag is that Safemoon cannot be bought directly through Trust Wallet. However, there are alternative methods. It is, therefore, necessary to figure out how to sell Safemoon via Trust Wallet. For more information on how to sell safe moon coins, keep reading this article.
What Is Safemoon?
Safemoon belongs to the class of cryptocurrencies known as meme coins. Cryptocurrencies or tokens based on online stereotypes are known as meme coins. In particular, “going to the moon” is a slang expression frequently used in cryptocurrency online forums. This phrase describes the value of a cryptocurrency asset growing extremely high over a relatively brief period.
How To Sell Safemoon?
It would help if you had a BNB-holding wallet at a bitcoin exchange to sell SafeMoon on your own. In this illustration, you’ll use Binance US.
- Download the Trust Wallet app, then select “Web” (for Android users, “dApps” or decentralized applications).
- Select “PancakeSwap.”
- Tap the BNB icon in the “From” column. In the search box, enter “SafeMoon.
- “Press ‘Safemoon.'” You will be informed that Safemoon charges a 10% service charge, of which 5% is transferred to currency owners, and the remaining 5% is used for portfolio investment. Select “Continue” after tapping “I Understand.”
- The timer sign is close to an emerald icon. Click it. Then press “X” with your slipping set at 12%.
- Choose “BNB” after tapping “Choose a coin.”
- To sell every one of your Safemoon coins, select “Maximum” under “From.”
- Then, select “Verify Switch” after tapping “Exchanges.”
- A website explaining the BNB network cost will be directed to you. Click “Send” once you are happy with it.
- The “Payment done” notice will then appear. The transaction’s progress can be examined by clicking on the BscScan link from “Waiting” to “Success” once completed.
How Soon Will You Sell Safemoon?
The long-term investment portfolio is fundamentally the most advantageous to decide your capacity to trade your Safemoon coins. So, anybody disposing of it will also be paid a 10% tax, of which half will be distributed to current shareholders as a payout. As you must be informed about the state of the cryptocurrency market before deciding if to trade or hold your Safemoon, it could be challenging to maintain a check of a market for securities.
A lot could happen between the time your contribution hits the goal you set and that point because of how unpredictable the cryptocurrency market is. Some unexpected information could impact all available positions or assets you may have. For this reason, whenever you want to invest, you should always do your study. The assessment prevents you from overreacting, regardless of whether the transaction is taking a wrong turn. You may not be able to reach your goal as quickly as you expected.
How Long Will It Take Safemoon To Reach $1?
Only the most pessimistic hard Safemoon cryptocurrency price volatility does not view Safemoon reaching the $1 level anytime soon. At the same time, it is feasible that it could take place at some point. As a result, you might have to wait a while if you intend to purchase any and wait for it to hit the magical $1 threshold. As with quite much in every cryptocurrency, you need to apply endurance and be able to deal with both increases and decreases in the coin’s value.
The best steps and strategies to help you were outlined earlier. The instructions above hopefully clarify how to sell Safemoon on Trust Wallet.
The Trust wallet can only hold currencies; it cannot sell Safemoon cryptocurrencies. The coin can be quickly converted into money after being exchanged for a well-known asset (e.g., Bitcoin or Ethereum).
Upon switching your Safemoon to BNB, you can trade it quickly through a brokerage like Trust wallet by making a few clicks. On the market, withdrawal choices are also available.
To swiftly trade your Safemoon, you’ll require a Binance or any other exchange account. It takes only a few minutes to set up an account. If you currently possess Safemoon, you can trade it for BNB and move the coins to your exchange wallet, where you can sell them straight away.