Brief introduction of fitness
Physical fitness is a condition for good health, and it is distinct for every person. For the average person, fitness can be defined as the ability to perform essential activities of life. Athletes need advanced fitness to perform their sport. Generally, we can say that the crucial factors for wellness are the power of muscles, elastically, nourishing, and mental fitness.
Types of exercises
There are two types of exercises used for good health and fitness.
- Aerobic Exercise
- Anaerobic Exercise
Cardiorespiratory fitness (the ability of circulatory and respiratory system) can be achieved by VO2 Max, which estimates the amount of oxygen the body can use. The exercise, which is used to make better cardiovascular fitness, involves movement, which makes the heart rate better to better the body’s oxygen dissipation called aerobic exercise. This activity is an essential ingredient of the entire training unit, from professional sportsmen to everyday people. Also, it helps to increase capacity.
Few examples of aerobic exercises are given below;
- Jogging is a type of exercise in which we run at a stable and slow speed. People do this exercise to lose weight and build a cardiovascular heart to do more strenuous activities later.
- Elliptical Training is a stationary exercise machine that is used for walking, running. It does not need any putting pressure on the joints. This form of exercise is considered best for people having good hips, knees, and ankles.
- Walking is a type of exercise that includes moving regularly according to the rule for a short, medium, or long distance.
- Trade Mill Training is an exercise in which many trade mills offer programs that offer a variety of exercise plans. One of the most beneficial cardiovascular activities change between running and walking. First, you need to warm up by walking and then change the mood between walking and running for three minutes.
- Swimming is the type of exercise in which we use our body parts such as arms and legs to keep our body healthy and either step forward or backward. This is a complete physical exercise for those who seek to strengthen their core while improving heart stability.
- Cycling is the best exercise for improving leg strength. This exercise usually has a long-distance than walking or running. It has another common effect on the joints.
Aerobic exercise offers fast movements in a short period. It is a quick and challenging exercise in which the body does not need to use oxygen to create energy. It helps develop power, tolerance, speed, and bodybuilders use it to make an addition in the severity of exercise. Think a little of an increase in metabolic rate, which reduces extra calories because the body’s temperature increases by the body recover from exercise after the end of exercise and an increase in oxygen dissipation after extra exercise.
Few examples of anaerobic exercise are:
- Weight Lifting is a type of exercise in which a general strength training is provided to increase the power of skeletal muscle and size.
- Isometric exercise is an anaerobic exercise in which Help to retain power. There is no visible movement in muscular action and resistance in this type of exercise corresponded to muscle tightness.
- Sprinkle is the type of exercise in which we need to Run a short distance as fast as possible.
- Interval training is a type of exercise that requires fast burst activity lasting about 30 seconds with long intervals and about three to four minutes with less intense activity.
Health Effects of exercise.
There are many beneficial effects on the body by taking exercises.
- Controlling blood pressure
- Cancer prevention
- Immune system
- Weight control
- Menopause and physical fitness
- Mental health
We will discuss here a few of them.
Controlling blood pressure
Physical fitness has a beneficial effect on the body’s blood pressure because the heart becomes stronger by doing exercises daily. The heart is the central part of the body in charge of systolic and diastolic blood pressure. Blood pressure increases by involving in physical activity. The more physical activity you interest in, the easier it becomes, and the more fit result will create.
The immune system is improved by involving in physical activity. It depends on the final factors like sex hormones, metabolic hormones, growth hormones, body temperature, blood flow, and body position concentration.
Attaining flexibility through physical fitness increase a vast and complicated range of health benefits. People who maintain a level of physical fitness usually manage the body’s fatness and prevent obesity. By doing aerobic exercise, abdominal fat, especially visceral fat, is directly affected. Training of power is familiar to increase the number of body muscles. However, it can also be used to lose body fat.