Sims 4 Mermaid
Developed by Maxis’ Redwood Shores studio and published by Electronic Arts in 2014, The Sims 4 is a strategy simulation game. There are four main titles in the Sims series. North America saw its release on September 2, 2014, for Windows. It was announced on May 6, 2013, and released the following day.
Sims 4: Island Living features the new life state of a Mermaid, which was initially introduced in Sims 3: Island Paradise. The Mermaid is an aquatic creature that can be encountered by diving or taking a stroll on the water. They can also live on land.
In Sims 4, how do you become a mermaid?
The Island Living Expansion introduces the latest occult life state: mermaids. Mermaids have a solid connection to the ocean. While they seem like ordinary Sims on land, their fishy, scaly tails are evident in the water. Furthermore, they possess special powers that distinguish them from human Sims.
What does it take to become a mermaid?
Sims can make Mermaids directly through Create-A-Sims, but if they desire, they can also produce them by eating Mermaid Kelp. You can obtain Mermaid Kelp in many ways. To purchase it with 500 Satisfaction Points in the Rewards Store is the easiest way. The Sims will see Mermaid Kelp in their inventory.
To turn into a Mermaid, Sims must consume Mermaid Kelp, which they can acquire by acquiring Mermaid Kelp. The Sims will receive a mood let for the 24-hour Strange Sensations +3 energized when they eat Mermaid Kelp. The Sims will officially transform into Mermaids once the air let is activated. If they do not swim in the ocean within the timeframe set on the mood let, the Sims remain human.
Sims 4 Mermaid Powers
- Dial azure dolphin being
Around a dolphin (Soul mate) can result in a happy mood that lasts for 5+ hours +2. The information about dolphins may grow in the future, but I’ll leave it as it is now. Mermaids don’t need to wait for dolphins to spawn or go out of their way. When you are near a body of water, you can invite your friend.
- Summon the ocean threat
Sims are pulled underwater in Siren’s Call from Ocean Threat, similar to Siren’s Call. The target, however, receives a +2 Uncomfortable Buff.
- The siren’s call
A shallow body of water seems to be the only place to find this. The Sims perform this spell by singing dark-sounding melodies and diving underwater, pulling their victims underwater. Sims tend to be scared by this, and they often leave the water when it gives them a big +3 Stressed Mood let. It gives the Mermaid +100 to all of her motives, but it drains her.
- The Siren’s Lullaby
The Siren’s Lullaby category consists of four songs, each of which has a different Mood let effect you can target. They all last for four hours.
- Charmer’s Lullaby: Removes Ashamed Buffs and gives a +2 Flirty Mood let
- Inspiring Bernice: Erases Uncomfortable Buffs and grants a +2 Inspired Mood let
- Eagan’s Question: Removes Focused Buffs and grants a +2 Stressed Mood allowed;
- Night’s Requiem: Removes Energized Buffs and grants Sad Mood let +2
- The kiss of a mermaid
For the Mermaid’s Kiss mood, let’s give the target +1 Happiness. If two Mermaids are kissing, it’s a lot more romantic if they’re in the water together.
- Lure for fishing
The fishing spot can be used for this. The odds of catching fish are now higher than those of catching seaweed. The Sim’s Fishing Skill Level is also boosted.
- Control of weather
When you click your Mermaid, you’ll see three different types of weather, which might change throughout the year if you have Seasons installed. Rain, thunderstorms, or clear skies are all things I have been able to summon.
Sims 4 Mermaid Tail
Under the skin details category on Sims Resource, you can find a massive variety of mermaid tails, ranging from a glittering silver bottom to a multicolored gradient tail, plus a simple pastel mermaid tail recolor.
Mod the Sims is an excellent alternative to Sims Resource. The koi mermaid tail and the goldfish mermaid tail are my favorites in the small collection. The new options make mermaids more distinct and colorful.
The Sims 4 Mermaid Cheat
Cheats for conservationist careers
- Control the appearance of the island
As you may already be aware, there is something called ‘Clean up the Island’ in the game, and of course, there are cheats for it. You need to have Twisted Maxi’s All Cheats mod installed to use this mod. You must have testing cheats enabled to use the cheat to control the quest stage.
- Volcano trigger
If you type Volcanic Eruption Small or Volcanic Eruption Large, it will start a volcanic eruption. Lava rocks spewing from these eruptions can ignite your Sims (or Mermaid) if they are touched before cooling. When they cool, they can be displayed as decorative items or broken open to reveal collectibles.
Cheats for Island Living Traits
- Trait Island Ancestors – The new Trait for Islanders. These Sims can summon elementals (special ghosts), who will judge how well they treat their island. They feel close to Sultani on a personal level.
- Trait Child of the Ocean – A new trait for Children of the Ocean. While doing an aquatic activity, this one gives Sims a happy mood. Peace comes from the sea.
- The Natural Speaker trait- becomes available to players who finish the Conservationist career and select the Environmental Manager branch. Powered by this ability, Sim can spread environmental awareness and find grants for creating environmental laws on Sultani accepted more readily.
- The Trait Friend of the Sea-Reward Trait is available to heroes when they complete the Conservationist career and select Marine Biologist instead. As a bonus, it allows you to build friendships with dolphins and mermaids at Sultani. When traveling the oceans, they also get a speed boost.