Enhancing facial features is one of the most popular traits these days. People nowadays adopt different techniques to look youthful. Therefore, Salon Designers is a place where you can find all the latest techniques to intensify your looks.
In this article, we will discuss micro-needling and derma pens, and their advantages. Moreover, we will also mention the micro needling price in Pakistan for your convenience. You can check the beauty appliances prices online and compare them easily.
What is the micro-needling procedure used for?
Micro-needling is a cosmetic treatment adopted by people these days to modify their appearance. This procedure involves creating insignificant wounds on your skin by pricking sterilized tiny needles. This provokes the natural healing function of the body that generates collagen and elastin to treat the skin. In this way, the skin stays healthy and youthful. This procedure is mainly used on the face to eliminate scars, large pores, and wrinkles.
Can I perform micro-needling at home?
Micro-needling is a noninvasive procedure that can be performed at home. However, once conducted by professionals, you can easily do it yourself.
To conduct micro-needling at home, you must buy your micro-needling tool. The treatment is safe at home unless you keep your tool dirty or overdo the pricking.
The micro-needling price in Pakistan varies from Rs.500-Rs.3000 depending upon various factors.
Advantages of at-home micro-needling:
- Less invasive micro-needling sessions are required more often, so purchasing a tool for at-home treatment is economical. However, intense procedures that require long needles should not be done at home.
- Post-treatment care is more obvious after the micro-needling at home. Users wash their faces and apply skincare products instantly after the treatment, which is a benefit of at-home treatment. On the other hand, at salons, skincare treatment is postponed until you reach your home.
- You can perform the prickling at your comfort and pace. The professionals perform the technique at their own pace as they have more appointments lined up. Therefore, one of the advantages of executing the procedure at home is comfort and the convenience of speed.
Is the micro needling method painful?
Micro needling is not a stinging procedure, but can be uncomfortable for people terrified of needles.
What is a derma pen? What is the derma pen price in Pakistan?
Derma pen is a micro-needling skin treatment for enhancing its appearance. To achieve scar less skin from acne, wrinkles, etc. derma pen generates natural collagen to improve and rejuvenate the skin.
Derma pen is the brand name for micro-needling devices. Derma pen is a handgrip tool that excels at the traditional micro-needling roller. It is a manual tool that doesn’t require electricity or a battery. It is a cylindrical device that contains needles all over its surface that are rolled to prick the skin. After micro-needling, the needles are sterilized before being stored away.
Cleaning and sterilizing the derma pen are important to avoid infection.
The derma pen price in Pakistan is as low as Rs.175 and as high as Rs.7000.
What are the benefits of the derma pen?
- One of the benefits of derma pens is that these are more reasonable than micro-needling pens. Derma pens are a low-cost option for micro-needling and are pocket friendly.
- It is a safe and effective procedure to clean spotless skin.
- It also lowers the impression of large pores.
Moreover, there are a few short-term side effects of micro needling. Swelling, redness is the after-effects that do not last long. Derma pen micro-needling is a pain-free procedure to look young and wrinkle-free. At Salon Designers, you can find your required micro-needling tool and also receive the treatment from our salon at an affordable price.