These days, most packages are caught on camera before they reach their intended destination. Yet sometimes, valuable, expensive, or both items still get lost or fall into the wrong hands, resulting in a loss for you. Fortunately, times are changing quickly—these days, there are tracking devices you can stick to property that allows you to monitor it remotely. In addition, we’ve collected some reliable devices to use if you feel your items need additional protection.
The 5 Best Tracking Devices For Your Android
With the advancements in technology, it is now possible to track a cell phone. The tracking apps help locate your children and keep you updated about their whereabouts. There are many mobile tracking apps available on the market today.
The following are some of the best in the business:
1. UPSN Tracking
UPSN Tracking is a unique tracking service provided by UPS (United Parcel Service), which UPSN Tracking can integrate within your e-commerce store. You can track and monitor the delivery of parcels ordered through your store. This feature is offered by the courier agencies such as USPS, DHL, FedEx, etc.
- The UPSN Tracking API makes it possible to access the data on a package after the original shipping label has been created.
- A tracking number is required for all UPSN Tracking API requests.
- Status messages are provided to describe the current state of a package or shipment.
- UPSN Tracking can set up delivery notifications to alert you when packages reach their destinations.
2. Find My iPhone
This app is available for free from Apple Store. It allows you to access your iCloud account from a different device and tracks the location of your iPhone.
- To find your lost or stolen iPhone, go to iCloud.com and open the Find My iPhone app in the Safari browser.
- On the left side of your screen, tap Recovered Devices.
- Tap the icon of the device you want to locate, then tap Report Lost or Go to Recovery Mode.
- Type a short message describing what happened and where you left it, then tap Submit.
3. Google Maps
This app is available for free from the Google Play store. It helps you track your phone using GPS and Wi-Fi signals. Google can use this to locate lost phones and ensure that your kids are safe at all times.
- It is a desktop and mobile web mapping service application and technology provided by Google, offering satellite imagery, street maps, and Street View perspectives.
- Google Maps’ satellite view is a “top-down” or “birds-eye” view.
- It uses the Mercator projection.
- Google Maps direction services allow users to get directions for multiple modes of transportation.
- The walking directions are based on a limited version of the same pedestrian routing system used by Google’s web-based mapping service.
This app is available for free from the Google Play store and has a premium version that costs $5 per month. It helps you find family members’ smartphones in real-time and provides them with instant alerts when they leave or arrive at home, work, or school.
- Life360 lets you see your family members on a private map.
- It uses a patented system that utilizes GPS, Wi-Fi, and cell phone tower networks to pinpoint a smartphone’s exact location.
- Life360 isn’t just for mobile phones. You can also access it through the web.
- You can also use it on your Apple Watch.
- It can help locate missing stolen phones by triangulating the phone’s different signals.
- It can alert you if someone goes outside of a pre-designated location.
5. Find my Friends
This app is available for free from Apple Store, but it requires iOS 9 or later versions to be installed on both devices that need location tracking services (iPhone and iPad). It allows users to share their locations, knowing where everyone in their family or group is.
- The Find my Friends app should be downloaded free from the Apple store.
- The Find my Friends app has a map feature which allows you to see where your family members are.
- If you don’t want your friends to know where you are at any given moment, you can use “Hide My Location.”
- You have to access someone’s iCloud account to track their location through Find my Friends.
- You can also share your location with a phone call if the person that you are calling has the app.
There are numerous excellent tracking devices on the market right now, but only a few that we can confidently recommend. If you’re looking for a high-quality tracking device that won’t break your budget, the Whistle 3 is our top choice. This durable little tracker is packed with features, has a strong battery life, and is easy to use. Suitable for dogs and cats. To get kinds of information visit the OD Reviews.
The PetHub GPS Pet Tracker is another great option if you don’t mind spending more. This tracker offers much of the same functionality as the Whistle 3, but it boasts a more significant battery life, longer-lasting replaceable batteries, and works with iOS and Android devices.
Read more: Must have Jewelry items for girls